Skip to main content

michael johnson to return 2000 4x400

So I got sucked into the black hole of time that is MySpace.com....I never thought it would happen to me, but it did.


I know some people who have their little Myspace accounts and they check them constantly (these are smart people, so they're not on the news and, thus, you haven't heard of them).  I thought it was silly until I went - out of sheer boredom - to the site for myself.  After all, I can't criticize it until I've at least seen it.  I discovered the search function and realized that it wouldn't be too terribly hard to use Myspace to find some long-lost friends.  But, in order to read any profiles to confirm that a person actually is someone I used to know, I had to sign up and make my own space.  It's really sparse right now - and I can't imagine it getting more involved, but you never know.

So, I've done some browsing and I've found some friends from both of my high schools, both of my colleges, my grad school and even from one of my junior highs! I knew what some of them have been up to, but not others.  And, of course, there are the people that I've happened upon that I never set out to find.

I'm driven to find these people and find out how they're doing - just to make sure they're ok.  These are friends that I really cared about at one time and that doesn't ever really go away.  And, let's face it, we all love it when we find out that there are people that are doing worse than we are - especially when they were the people always doing better than us when we knew them.  If that wasn't true about people than high school reunions wouldn't be the big business that they are.

I think it'll be easier to contact my old friends through Myspace than through sending an e-mail or calling them - less fear of rejection with Myspace.

We'll see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters - Bigger Penis is More Desireable

In society today everyone wants something bigger, a bigger car, a bigger house, a bigger title, so why not a bigger penis? It is an undeniable fact that majority of the women, the one's I know anyways are unsatisfied with the size of their breasts and just as many men are unsatisfied with the size of their penis. This is despite the fact that majority of the men fall into the average category and yet still considers that their cocks are not big enough.